Welcome to Cricwild. The World cup final match is between New Zealand vs England. England has beaten three strong teams New Zealand, India and Australia in their last three matches and produced their best display of the tournament last time out. England on Thursday crushed Australia by 8 wickets in a completely one-sided clash at Edgbaston to enter the World Cup final for the fourth time.
On another end, New Zealand reached their second successive World Cup final after dramatically toppling India by 18 runs. New Zealand face bowling is very good and new ball bowlers – Matt Henry and Trent Boult tore through the Indian top-order to set up an 18-run win.
Date : Sunday 14th July 2019
Match Venue : Lord’s, London.
Pitch Conditions at the Lord's, London
The great final world cup match is between England vs New Zealand is at Lord’s, London, England. The last 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 295 in the first innings. The last 10 matches were played in this ground, 6 times the team crosses 300 plus score. So expected score around 270 if NZ comes on batting first otherwise 300 plus score in the batting first.
Won batting first : (46%)
Won batting second : (50%)
Highest total : England 314/4 (50/50 overs) VS Australia
Lowest total : South Africa 107/10 (26.1/50 overs) VS Sri Lanka
Capacity : 17000
Weather Condition in London
Current weather conditions in London, the United Kingdom over the next 7 days, the max temperature will be 25C on Tuesday 16th July at around 3 pm. In the same week, the min temperature will be 13C on Monday 15th July at around 3 am.
NZ vs ENG - Head to Head Match Records
The first match was played at 1973
New Zealand vs England Team News
New Zealand :
- New Zealand reached their second successive World Cup final after dramatically toppling India by 18 runs. New Zealand face bowling is very good and new ball bowlers – Matt Henry and Trent Boult tore through the Indian top-order to set up an 18-run win.
- New Zealand lost three matches in the middle and looked very beatable. But they bounced back against India and won semi-final match. It is not a perfect side and is beatable. The same is true of England and that is what New Zealand must remember.
- New Zealand has a big problem with opening bast-men. Martin Guptill who was the leading run-scorer in World Cup 2015, but he scored only 167 runs in 9 matches. If Guptill and Nicholls can somehow provide a strong start to their team, it will be a big advantage for New Zealand.
Kane Williamson :
- K. Williamson made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from the New Zealand team. He scored 548 runs with an average of 91.33.
- In total he made 6102 runs with 13 hundred and 39 fifty’s with 48.0 avg.
Lockie Ferguson :
- Lockie Ferguson is the most wicket taker from New Zealand in the ICC world cup. He took 18 wickets from 8 matches with Eco of 4.87.
- In total, he took 64 wickets with an eco of 5.43 and the best is 5/45.
- England has beaten three strong teams New Zealand, India and Australia in their last three matches and produced their best display of the tournament last time out. England on Thursday crushed Australia by 8 wickets in a completely one-sided clash at Edgbaston to enter the World Cup final for the fourth time.
- England has never won the World Cup, finishing as runner-up in 1979, 1987 and 1992. Most recently, England did not qualify from the group stages in 2015 after four defeats (to Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh) in six games.
- Englands opening batsman Jason Roy played a great inning against Australasia in the last match. But he has been fined 30 percent of his match fee after he had a dispute at the umpire’s decision during the second semi-final clash against Australia in Manchester on Thursday.
- England has a great batting line-up in the cricket world cup 2019. Roy, Bairstow, Root, Stokes, Morgan, and Buttler are all in very good form. The only time this batting lineup has failed is during chases where it has lost a few early wickets.
Joe Root :
- Joe Root made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from England team. He scored 549 runs with an average of 68.62.
- In total, he made 5849 runs with 16 hundred and 33 fifty’s with 51.8 avg.
J. Archer :
- J. Archer is the most wicket taker from England in the ICC world cup. He took 19 wickets from 10 matches with Eco of 4.61.
- In total, he took 22 wickets with an eco of 4.67 and the best is 3/27.
New Zealand vs England Squads
New Zealand :
Kane Williamson (c), Tom Blundell (wk), Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee (VC), Ross Taylor.
Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (WK), Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Key Players - New Zealand vs England, ICC World Cup Final Match
Best Performers Last 2 Matches
Winning Team Prediction
While the momentum is strongly in England favor to win the ICC World Cup Final Match. We hope New Zealand will fight back.