Welcome to Cricwild. An unbeaten and showing confidence Indian side would want to bolster their chances of qualifying for the semi-finals of ICC world cup when they take on West Indies, a side which has flattered to deceive all competition.Currently they are at 3rd place with NRR of +0.809.
West Indies have been poor since their first match against Pakistan and have yet to win a match since.They played six games and lost 4. Currently they are at eight place with NRR of +0.190.
Date : Thursday 27th June, 2019
Match Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester, England.
#Pitch Condition : India vs West Indies, ICC World Cup 34th Match
The 34th match is between India vs West Indies is at Old Trafford, Manchester, England. The pitch at the venue is a drop-in and expected to be flat. The weather conditions could be favorable to get some seam movement especially at the start of the match. After that initial period, though, there are plenty of runs to be had.but
Won batting first : (33%)
Won batting second : (66%)
Highest total : Sri Lanka 318/7 (50/50 overs) vs England 28 Jun 2006
Lowest total : Sri Lanka 67/10
Capacity : 88,000
Avg. Score in 1st bat : 202
#Weather Condition at Old Trafford, England.
Current weather condition at Old Trafford, United Kingdom over the next 7 days, the max temperature will be 24C on Friday 28th June at around 3 pm. In the same week the min temperature will be 7C on Tuesday 25th June at around 9 pm.
#Head to Head Match Result : India vs West Indies
The first match was played at : 1979.
Total no of matches played : 126
India won : 59
West Indies won : 62
No result : 3
Tied : 2
#India vs West Indies Team News
- An unbeaten and showing confidence Indian side would want to bolster their chances of qualifying for the semi-finals of ICC world cup when they take on West Indies, a side which has flattered to deceive all competition.Currently they are at 3rd place with NRR of +0.809.
- India were given a wake-up call by Afghanistan on Saturday as they could only muster 224/8 in Southampton.
- The absence of Shikhar Dhawan from the playing eleven has left a big gap and there are some other weaknesses in middle order that can be exploited as well.
- Mohammed Shami, coming into the team instead of injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar, was the star of the show with a hat-trick against Afghanistan.
- Vijay Shankar did not bowl a single over against Afghanistan. As a pure batsman, Rishab Pant probably offers a lot more. He also adds some hitting fire-power the mix.This will be the Virat Kohli call to select Rishab Pant or Vijay Shankar.
West Indies :
- West Indies have been poor since their first match against Pakistan and have yet to win a match since.They played six games and lost 4. Currently they are at eight place with NRR of +0.190.
- Carlos Brathwaite struck a magnificent century against New Zealand But it doesn’t help west Indies to win the game.
- Andre Russell has finally been ruled out of the tournament after succumbing to the trouble some knee problem that has haunted him in recent weeks as a replacement batsman Sunil Ambris comes into the squad.
#India vs West Indies Squad
Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Dinesh Karthik (wk), KL Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja
West Indies :
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Fabian Allen, Andre Russell, Jason Holder (C), Carlos Brathwaite, Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cotrell
#Key Players - India vs West Indies, ICC World Cup 34th Match
Best Performers Last 2 Matches
#Who will Win
While the momentum is strongly in India favor to win the ICC World Cup 34th Match. We hope West Indies will fight back.