Welcome to Cricwild. After getting their first defeat in World Cup 2019 against England, India team will look to bounce back and come strong against Bangladesh, who too are searching for those vital two points for semi finals.
On the other hand, Bangladesh boasts of new blood in terms of their team. While they’re not expected to take home the victory, they have been constantly getting better with each game. India cannot and should not take Bangladesh lightly.
Date : Tuesday 2nd July, 2019
Match Venue : Edgbaston, Birmingham, England.
Pitch Conditions at the Edgbaston
The 40th match is between India vs Bangladesh is at Edgbaston, Birmingham, England. We expect this match to be high-scoring and a lot of runs to be scored. Teams have tended to overestimate the amount of help they will get under overcast conditions so far so both India and Bangladesh will be wary about choosing to bat second in this match.
Won batting first : (44%)
Won batting second : (54%)
Highest total : England 408/9
Lowest total : Australia 70/10
Capacity : 88,000
Avg. Score in 1st bat : 229
Weather Condition in Birmingham
Current weather condition at Birmingham, United Kingdom over the next 7 days, the max temperature will be 24C on Thursday 4th July at around 3 pm. In the same week the min temperature will be 11C on Sunday 7th July at around 3 am.
IND vs BAN - Head to Head Match Records
The first match was played at : 1988
India vs Bangladesh Team News
- After getting their first defeat in World Cup 2019 against England, India team will look to bounce back and come strong against Bangladesh, who too are searching for those vital two points for semi finals.
- India suffered a blow before the match as Vijay Shankar was ruled out of World Cup 2019 due to a toe injury. Mayank Agarwal, who made his Test debut debut in Australia last year, is likely to replace Shankar in the squad.
- The form of MS Dhoni and Kedhar Jadhav is also a cause for concern with both of them unable to get the Englishmen away in the death overs. Hardik Pandya remains crucial with his all-round.
Rohit Sharma :
- Rohit Sharma made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from India team. He scored 440 runs with average of 93.82.
- In total he made 8450 runs with 25 hundreds and 42 fifty’s with 48.6 avg.
Mohammed Shami :
- M. Shami is the most wickets taker from India in ICC world cup. He took 13 wickets from 3 matches with Eco of 4.78.
- In total he took 126 wickets with eco of 5.44 and best is 5/69.
- Bangladesh are currently at the seventh position of the teams standing with seven points. With two games remaining, they will play against India and Pakistan respectively.
- The batting order of Bangladesh is quit impressive all the batman’s played good Mahmudullah 96 runs, Tamim Iqbal 98 runs and Mushfiqur Rahim 185 runs in past two matches.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Mohammad Saifuddin are two key player of bangladesh.Mustafizur Rahman His spell with the new ball is going to be very crucial. Bangladesh’s premier pace bowler has been amongst the wickets in the CWC 2019 – eight wickets in five matches.
Shakib Al Hasan :
- Shakib Al Hasan made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from India team. He scored 476 runs with average of 95.20. He also took 10 wickets.
- In total he made 6193 runs with 9 hundreds and 45 fifty’s with 37.5 avg.
India vs Bangladesh Squads
Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma (vc), KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Ravindra Jadeja
Mashrafe Mortaza (C), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Liton Das (wk), Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed Rahi
Key Players - India vs Bangladesh, ICC World Cup 40 Match
Best Performers Last 2 Matches
Winning Team Prediction
While the momentum is strongly in India favor to win the ICC World Cup 40th Match. We hope Bangladesh will fight back.