Welcome to Cricwild. Before match with India, England was in a bit of trouble. But after super victory against india at the Edgbaston in Birmingham and got themselves to 10 points from eight matches.The next match with New Zealand will be another close match for England for semi finals.
New Zealand world cup started very good in this world but at the end they had lost its last two matches but it is also packed with match winners in its side.Currently they are at 3rd place of ICC world cup table.
Date : Wednesday 3rd July, 2019
Match Venue : Riverside Ground, Durham.
Pitch Conditions at the Riverside Ground, Durham
The 41th match is between England vs New Zealand is at Riverside Ground, Durham. The pitch at the venue is a drop-in and expected to be flat. The pitch at Lords is excellent for batting and both the teams will have an opportunity to get some big runs in this match. With both teams suffering from a crisis of confidence, batting first may be a big advantage.
Won batting first : (66%)
Won batting second : (33%)
Highest total : England 314/4 (50/50 overs) VS Australia
Lowest total : England 99/10 (26.1/50 overs) VS Srilanks
Capacity : 17000
Weather Condition in Durham
Current weather condition at Durham, United Kingdom over the next 7 days, the max temperature will be 20C on Friday 5th July at around 3 pm. In the same week the min temperature will be 8C on Saturday 6th July at around 3 am.
ENG vs NZ - Head to Head Match Records
The first match was played at : 1973.
England vs New Zealand Team News
- Before match with India, England was in a bit of trouble. But after super victory against india at the Edgbaston in Birmingham and got themselves to 10 points from eight matches.The next match with New Zealand will be another close match for England for semi finals.
- The three English top order batsmen’s played incredible well in thigh match against India.Jason Roy made an incredible comeback after the injury layoff. Jonny Bairstow finally showed his brutal self with a ton in the previous match. Joe Root has been the Brits’ standout batsmen with 476 runs at 68.
- England’s bowling attack was changed a bit in the match against India. Dropping Moeen Ali and Liam Plunkett made a comeback into the side. We think that is the best balance for England since it allows them more control and option during the end-overs.
Joe Root :
- Joe Root made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from England team. He scored 476 runs with average of 68.00.
- In total he made 5776 runs with 16 hundreds and 33 fifty’s with 51.6 avg.
Jofra Archer :
- J. Archer is the most wickets taker from England in ICC world cup. He took 16 wickets from 8 matches with Eco of 5.01.
- In total he took 19 wickets with eco of 5.04 and best is 3/27.
New Zealand :
- New Zealand world cup started very good in this world but at the end they had lost its last two matches but it is also packed with match winners in its side.Currently they are at 3rd place of ICC world cup table.
- Williamson has also chipped in with some useful wickets as a part-timer. Tom Latham is a decent batter, but the tournament has turned out to be a disaster for him. Colin de Grandhomme and James Neesham have done their bit down the order.
- New Zealand is also not technically guaranteed of a semi-final place just yet but it will take a very big defeat against England a big win for Pakistan against Bangladesh to cause it to miss out. The likelihood of that happening is very low.
Kane Williamson :
- K. Williamson made most runs in ICC world Cup 2019 from England team. He scored 454 runs with average of 113.50.
- In total he made 6008 runs with 13 hundreds and 38 fifty’s with 48.1 avg.
Trent Boult :
- T. Boult is the most wickets taker from England in ICC world cup. He took 13 wickets from 7 matches with Eco of 4.55.
- In total he took 160 wickets with eco of 5.03 and best is 7/34.
England vs New Zealand Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (WK), Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
New Zealand :
Kane Williamson (c), Tom Blundell (wk), Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee (vc), Ross Taylor.
Key Players - England vs New Zealand, ICC World Cup 41 Match
Best Performers Last 2 Matches
Winning Team Prediction
While the momentum is strongly in England favor to win the ICC World Cup 41th Match. We hope New Zealand will fight back.